Tony “T.J.” Morice brings 25 years of business and industry connectivity experience spanning from retail-chain store interfaces, energy/efficiency, transportation industry facilitation and manufacturing. Mr. Morice is able to provide practical insight for businesses looking for guidance and practical steps in many areas, including commercial real estate.
Mr. Morice engages commercial real estate clients, while he continues to facilitate energy and efficiency saving solutions via his company TNT Ventures LLC. Prior to his own companies, Mr. Morice was a team member, VP of Marketing and Operations, along with leadership in the Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) of Arlington, VA and the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) of Washington, D.C. Mr. Morice has been involved in commercial real estate projects, investments and rentals over the years due to a strong entrepreneurial upbringing.
Mr. Morice has worked with such companies as Essity N.A./Wausau Papers, Gannett, Peoples State Bank, Merkel Construction, Stockbridge-Munsee Community, Regal Beloit, Wausau Tile, Omega Laser and a variety of school districts and municipalities.
Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison, including a semester at Macquarie University, North Ryde, Australia
Graduate of National American Truck Dealer Academy (NADA)
Achievements & Affiliations
- Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2021
- Broker of the Quarter (Fourth Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2021
- Broker of the Quarter (Third Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2022, 2020
- Member Associate, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Co-founder & participant, Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
- Steering Committee, Heating the Midwest (HTM)
- NTC Wood Technology Advisory Board, Antigo
- Consultant collaborator, ReCon Associates, Madison
- Patroller, National Ski Patrol
- Elder, youth leader, volunteer and chaperone, Highland Community Church
- Past Board member, Forest Lakes District
- Past member, Wisconsin State Wood Energy Team, 8 years
- Past volunteer, National Honor Flight Guardian
- Past secretary, WCLQ Radio Board, 15 years